<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I admit I made an assumption since I still can't find my correspondence, I just remember he did something to improve its HF extension and used EQ to level match them.Quote:
Originally posted by O G:
However- if I recall- wasn't the high end in that thing based on the University T-50?
The fact that you've been up close and personal with them and GPA doesn't list a replacement diaphragm sure makes your memory of them a lot more credible than mine until more info is presented.
Speaking of which, in my haste to just post something last night I didn't bother to even look at, much less read, the pdf until just now and it states it's a T50 compression driver.........
Slight pause while I take my foot out of my mouth.........Any idea if there's a higher SQ diaphragm available?
Sorry for the bum info.
GM
